[Fireworks Etiquette] [Phantom Fireworks] [FAQs]
Other - Fireworks Etiquette
The Gruccis' have designed and produced amazing fireworks performances all over the world. The Grucci family want you to enjoy our shows, be safe and as such offer this fireworks etiquette as a guide. Please request it be printed in your advance publicity, day-of-event program, and announced by the radio station day of show before after the fireworks.
- Obey Police, respect public and private property.
- Bring chairs, blankets, and goodies.
- Bring a GPS device or radio so you can be aware of up-to-date traffic conditions.
- Bring a plastic bag for your own litter removal (a reason for encore denial is the cost of cleanup).
- Remember – first in; last to go home; so be patient.
- Don’t bring any of your own fireworks. It is illegal and very dangerous.
Instead, sit back and enjoy the Fireworks by Grucci.
- Most importantly, bring your manners.